My login is no longer working, what do I do?
First thing to do, please make sure you enter your login credentials, i.e. login and password, accurately and correctly. In case you forgot either your login or password, restore your credentials: click here.
Still having trouble? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
I am having trouble playing the videos, what do I do?
- Please make sure your internet connection is working as it should and is not overloaded with other applications.
- For streaming videos, check whether you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player installed
- For downloaded videos, please use these freeware players: Windows Media Player 11, or QuickTime 7, or VLC.
- Make sure you got recent codecs installed: K Lite Codec Pack
After I subscribe, what will my statement show?
In your bank statement, you’ll see the name of the payment processor you subscribed through. It’ll be Zombaio No adult wording will ever show on your statement.
How do I cancel my susbsciption?
Here’s how you cancel your subscription if you wish to do so..
- - please contact the payment processor’s customer support department via at http://support.zombaio.com/ or
- - contact the customer support department via online chat: CHAT LIVE, or
- - search for your transaction via search form: Click Here.